Jul 26, 2012

Best. Day. Ever.

Well it's been awhile (again...) but today I'm here to proclaim to the 2.5 followers who might continue to check my page in hopes of new reading material: this was the best day ever. Why you ask? Well first, let's play a little game (Saw reference???). What do all of these pictures have in common?
{here}
{here}
{here}
If you guessed this lovely piece of Nate Berkus amazeballs, you are so correct!

I'm been stalking searching Ebay for about a year (what can I say, I'm committed...) looking for this bowl. After a year, you can imagine my hopes were slowly but surely dying...in fact, I'd begun to instinctively think as soon as I'd start typing into the search box, "there isn't going to be one today". Today started as it normally would, me searching, feeling gloom and doom and then sorting the items by newly listed. This sucker was the first item listed, had a buy it now option and was in my cart so fast it would have made your head spin.

Best. Day. Ever. Amen.

4 comments:

Ordinette said...

welcome back!
laura from Rome

Maria at inredningsvis said...

OMG LOVE this post:) so totally cute and feminine.

Check out my new post....Amazing handmade patchwork rugs:)

Have a fab weekend dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

ogl said...

welcome to our website for
fennec fox for sale. A family run farm, we have extensive experience in breeding fennec foxes. We provide new homes for our baby fennec fox pets for sale. We equally provide shipping services to ensure your fox arrives your location with no hassles. Due to Fennec Foxes being illegal in certain states, we do not facilitate delivery nationwide. Our Fennec Foxes for Sale are limited to a select states which consider it legal.
As fennec fox breeder We equally facilitate the acquisition of Permits in states which require on before owning a fennec fox as pet. You can
click HERE and buy fennec fox

johnso2 said...

What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . . Vacuum Insulated Glass