Feb 9, 2011

Window Shopping Wednesday

Hello pretty readers! It's been two whole weeks since my last post. My bad. I do have a good excuse though. I was on a family ski vacation up until Sunday and it's been crazy playing catchup at work. Now that I'm back, let's kick off with this week's edition of Window Shopping Wednesday!

Ann Taylor Loft
         Shimmery Wristlet  | Shimmery Cosmetic Bag
{here} | {here}
We all know I love me some leopard and this is such a glam take! I'll take both at only $16.50 a piece. Sadly, none of my local ATL stores carry these. Road trip anyone?


Express 1-Button Cotton Sateen Jacket
{here}
Express had a similar structured white suit jacket several months ago that I really like the look of and I saw it pop on several blogs. However, when I tried it on in store, the fabric was really heavy and stiff. I felt a little too restricted wearing it, although the amount of tailoring was impressive given that for petites, it can be hard to find pieces from Express that fit.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: