Feb 25, 2011

Fabulous on a Friday

Look two post in a row! It's like I have a blog or something...moving on.

When I was younger, I used to turn my nose up at gold jewelry. I couldn't possibly be seen in gold. Gold was for old people. And don't even get me started on my opinion on mixing metals. Ohhhh the horror. Well I've pretty much done a 180 on that and now I can't seem to get me enough. Gold? Check! Gold and Silver? Check! Yea, it's like I'm a whole other person.

Several months ago, I stumbled upon "BEE"'s blog Atlantic-Pacific. This girl had some serious style. And totally rocks some Carrie Bradshaw-esque chameleon hairstyles, like the perfectly mastered bun and pouf. Serious girl envy is going on over here. In edition to her killer wardrobe, she has quite the collection of jewelry (showcased here if you're interested). In her collection, she has several signature pieces, my favorite of which is this in gold:
West Avenue Jewelry Large Monogram Necklace
{here}

There are several different metal choices and some come with a somewhat hefty price tag but when you rock looks like this, I feel the answer is yes!


Images courtesy of Atlantic-Pacific blog
 Yea. That's what I said.

Now the gold version is not really in my budget for a necklace so I've been hopelessly imagining myself wearing this vicariously through Miss BEE. I thought all was lost until I found this picture:

Source Unknown
LOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE! I searched for an hour trying to find the source of this gorgeousness with no luck. I've got a few ideas up my sleeve on how I can get my hands on my own version and BAM! Awesomeness will occur. Fore warning.

Happy Friday Lady Loves!

1 comment:

Stylepint said...

Wow! That gold necklace looks pretty snazzy! =)