|ATL Woven Ruffle Neck Dress|
Here's how it looks on me in a 00P:
- The reason I wasn't immediately drawn to it still holds true on: it's just a bit "country" for my taste.
- The ruffle was a bit overkill for me; I felt a little top heavy.
- It's not super apparent in the first picture but the dress was too large all over. It's more obvious in the last two pictures where you can see the extra fabric above my bum.
Verdict: back on the rack!
Even though I stopped in to check out this dress, I of course had to do a walk through of the rest of the store! My local store has an incredibly small petite's section so the browsing went fast. I checked out the sale section (which is even more pathetic...) and was pleased to find this top which I had seen several weeks earlier on a mannequin and thought it was super cute:
|ATL Dolman Sleeve Drape Top|
Let me just tell you ladies. Love. Pure love.
|Picture of the "V" seam on the front. It's nearly invisible when the shirt is relaxed. I have my arms stretched all the way out...the things I do for you dear readers...|
- Super soft
- Gorgeous colors
- Incredibly comfortable.
- Zero. Sersiously. I will be living in these.
- Wait...there could be more colors...