Aug 23, 2010

Case of the Mondays

Living in Florida is not all sunshine and beaches. No, occasionally it's all torrential downpours and hurricanes. All day Sunday it rained and today is shaping up the same way. As if heading back into work wasn't bad enough.

Below are some pretties I'm looking to make mine to help ease today's dreary mood:

Maryn Boots in Cognac by Steve Madden

The tone-on-tone wedge and ankle cuff makes these a great alternative to equestrian-esque riding boots for those who can't or won't do flat boots. And by 'those' I mean me.

ASOS Digital Gemstone Dress

It seems like every one's getting married these days and this would be the perfect wedding guest dress. Pardon the obvious spring/summer look; I'm thinking (way) in advance for a 2011 wedding I'll be attending).

Express (minus the) Leather Moto Jacket in Ivory
I've been dying to get my hands on a light neutral leather jacket. I'm not partial to real vs. fake as long as it feels supple and buttery. I've felt this one in store and even though its fake, it passes the grope test.

I hope this helps pass any cases of Mondays going around!

No comments: