Oct 28, 2010

Retail Therapy Thursday

Does everyone know what time it is?

Yes, that's right, it's the (new) weekly edition of Retail Therapy Thursday! My bank account is officially on lockdown for the remainder of the month (boo! Look-Halloween word play! Hardy har har) so until November rolls around, window shopping will have to suffice.

Here's what I've been dreaming about this week:

Madewell Sequin Sweater Vest


Forever21 Lace Dress

Jcrew Cece Leather Ballet Flats in every color but the icky olive green


SM Dahlia Booties in Gray. Sold out in my size so might have to 'settle' for black

ASOS Gypsy Polka Dot Tights

ASOS Gypsy French Back Seam Tights

ASOS Heart Suspender Tights. Note to self: do not wear flats with tights. Unless you want to look 5.
If only...

1 comment:

C said...

The sequin vest is adorable! I've been on a sequin fix lately =P I think it'd look great over plain tee or sweaters. Time to check out my local Madewell store!

PS - Thanks for the Ann Taylor pumps suggestion. The ones you got look a bit high for me, but if all their pumps are comfortable, I'll be sure to look into one of their lower heels!