Dec 28, 2010

Alpha-Niner

When I was in high school and college, I used to have tons of Ninewest shoes. They were relatively cheap (given my school-days budget) and cute. About two years ago, my foot shrunk a half size bringing me to a size 5. Although I don't shop at Ninewest that much anymore, I do occasionally pop in to the outlet location we have just to browse. While they still have a relatively cute selection, 9 times out of 10 I can't fit into their size 5's; they're too big. Despite this statistic, I'm a dreamer, and when I randomly popped on their site this evening looking for flat boots, instead I found these two gorgeous shoes from their Boutique 9 line.

Boutique 9 Caurah Shoes - $190
{here}

Boutique 9 Derry Shoes - $160
{here}
I don't have any experience with this line but the price points seem pretty steep given the brand. I've always thought Ninewest was a little over priced for what it was but with most shoes in the 9 line hitting close to $200 I have to wonder if this increase is due to quality or typical (in my opinion) over pricing.

Any of you lovely ladies have experience with Boutique 9?

No comments: