First up we have this shirt:
- On Sale
- Pretty Color
- Cheap looking since the material was really thin
- The stitching on the bust was so not helping the girls
- The V neck was a little too low to not be self conscious.
Next we have this top which I thought was gorgeous:
|Yea I know this is wrinkled as hell and I'm also not wearing the best bra. I said these pics were on the fly, geez...|
|Again, wrinkled but the bow detail on the back was really pretty on the model.|
- LOVED the powder pink
- The bow on the back was so sweet
- AGAIN with the cheap fabric. This was so thin that I thought if I washed it, it would develop those little tiny holes in 2.5 seconds.
I also obsessed over this tunic for a few months before buying it:
- LOVED the pattern. It was just so pretty!
- I liked the little lace/fishnet panel on the front. It's a little hard to see when I'm wearing it so I included a picture of it laying flat.
- I'm beginning to think that VS uses the cheapest fabric possible to make their cloths. In the pictures this tunic looked like a nice jersey. But in reality it was a shear polyester or some garbage.
- The arm holes were way too low.
- There wasn't enough fabric on the top to make this look proportional. I think I ended up looking like a big cone, ie, not cute.
- The way the fabric was gathered on the butt was just not flattering.
After all these disasters, I did like the swimmies I got:
I actually had purchased the bottoms on the right a while back but couldn't find a top I liked enough to go with it because the one also pictured above was sold out. It came back in stock and I snatched it up!