Dec 8, 2010

Fifi Fantastique!

I just discovered the blog Fifi Lapin. If you don't know what this is you are so in for a random treat. Fifi Lapin is a fashion blog run by...a bunny. Ok, probably not, BUT it is seriously the most strange/cute thing ever. From what I can tell, the blog chronicles fashion as worn by a little rabbit named Fifi Lapin who is quite the fashionable fuzzy lady! I hopped on over there (no pun intended but that's just funny) and she has 12 days of Christmas series going where it shows a runway picture and then an illustration of a bunny dressed in the outfit. Genius I tell you!

Sounding a little weird?

You'll understand once I introduce to you Miss Fifi Lapin:

See????

I was not joking about the cuteness!

In addition to her blog, which has all sorts of Fashion Powerhouses giving rave reviews, there is also a little shop where you can buy prints and such of the illustrations.

I feel a special attraction to this little character as my three sisters and I have a pet name for each other: bunny. As in, "why don't you move back to Texas, Cari Bunny?"

I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to buy this print and frame it ASAP.

2 comments:

PinkLouLou said...

Well this is just freaking precious! I love le bunny!

Thanks for your help with the lashes, yoru comments really helped! Glad to know I am not the only lash faker out there ;)

xoxo

Olyvia said...

Genius indeed! That's a first for me, haha Who would have thought to dress a bunny in high fashion, I'm definitely checking out this blog more!